This is the sheera with chopped pineapple in it. The already good tasting sheera goes to a new height when pineapple flavour combines with it.
Rava / Suji - 1 1/2 cups
Ghee - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Milk - 2 cups
Chopped pineapple - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Pineapple essence - 1/2 tsp
Saffron - few threads dissolved in milk
Crushed cashew nuts - 1/2 cup
Pinch of salt
1. Heat ghee in the pan. Add rava and fry till golden brown.Keep moving constantly so that it doesn't burn.
2. Now add the pineapples. Saute for few minutes.
3. Add Hot milk, sugar, half of the cashew nuts, cardammom powder, pineapple essence, saffron and salt.
4. Let it cook on medium heat till all the milk is absorbed and ghee starts to separate from the sheera. If required add some more milk and cook till milk is reduced.
5. Transfer into a serving platter and garnish with remaining Cashewnuts.
Delicious pineapple sheera is ready to eat.
Spicy Steel Cut Oats
3 weeks ago