This cake is a good idea for all vegetarians out there.......who so much want to grab a bite of the yummy cake but keep away from it because of the eggs used in its preparation! Now you can have a yummy cake without even feeling guilty about it!
Peach flavoured yogurt - 1 1/2 cups
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Orange juice - 1/4 cup
Butter - 1 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Salt - 1/4 tsp
All purpose flour - 2 cups
Grated chocolate - 1/4 cup
Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
Zest of 1 orange
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
1. Make sure that butter is at room temp. Beat it well with the sugar .
2. Now add remaining wet ingredients i.e Yogurt, condensed milk, orange juice.
3. Keep beating in one direction to incorporate lot of air.
4. Now add the flovouring i.e Orange zest, grated chocolate and chocolate chips and salt.Mix well.
5. Add the flour and keep mixing in one direction, 1/2 cup at a time. Repeat till whole flour is mixed well.
6. Preheat the oven at 375 Degree F.
7. Add the baking soda and mix well to incorporate it. Pop in the oven for 30-40 min.
8. After the cake is done ....it looks yummy with nice brown crust!
Let it cool and serve with or without icing.
Prasava Legiyam (: Pillai Petha Marundu)
1 day ago